Business College profiles
The Business College profiles (handelsgymnasium in Danish) are the cornerstone of Niels Brock. Niels Brock was the first business college in Denmark and the founder of the Higher Commercial Examination program (HHX). Today the Business College programs account for more than 50% of all activities at Niels Brock.
- Innovation Business College (taught in Danish)
- Classical Business College (taught in Danish)
- Business & Marketing College (taught in Danish)
- International Business College, offering the popular IBB program (International Business Baccalaureate) (taught in English) and the Elite Business College (taught in Danish)
- Vocational program including General Upper Secondary Examination (taught in Danish)
- IBB licensed abroad (taught in English)
Det internationale gymnasium/ The International Business College in Copenhagen (DIG) is an upper secondary business college (Danish studentereksamen) that allows you to experience the world in more than one sense. Here the students can study a three year business college degree in English, study languages such as Spanish, German, French or Chinese, learn about different cultures, go on exciting study trips and study a semester in California.
The curricula for the HHX programs are laid down in ministerial orders and are controlled and regulated by the Danish Ministry of Education. However, when offering the IBB program abroad we are allowed to modify the program, so it fits the needs of the students in a specific country.